Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 in a row!!!

Date: July 10, 2208
Time: 11:00 PM
Place: Home laptop

I just arrived home from school very tired but yet excited to hear about my Metropolitans Mets. You see they have just completed a 3 game sweep of the San Francisco Giants baseball team. They have managed to win 6 games in a row. Which I am sure brought smiles to every Met fan alive. They have been struggling for the first half of the season. Their playing has been awful to say the least. Personally I have been very frustrated with the whole team. There is a lot of talent on this team and there is no physical reason for their terrible play. Yet game after game they continue to play like little leaguers. One player in particular who gets on my last nerve is Carlos Delgado (1st base) I can not understand why he is still on the team. Offensively he is the biggest “rally killer” and in my opinion has not contribute to the team at all. He swings at pitches that are not even in the strike zone and looks silly doing it. Despite all his short comings my Metropolitans have prevailed to win 6 games and is in the hunt for 1st place in the National League East standings. Look out Philly’s I am going to sleep well tonight

No comments: