Monday, July 21, 2008

Day one of Vacation

My first day of vacation was simply lovely. It felt strange getting up at 10 am, not having to go into work. However, strange it was great with no plans, and no appointments. Just lounging and relaxing, taking it easy, something that I need to do for a long time. Although it was very hot and steamy, inside was cool and dry. I did venture out to the local supermarket (a few blocks away) for a couple of groceries. I soon return back home and watch a bit of television, unfortunately the game was not on, the Mets had a day off so there would be no game tonite. Everyone one deserves a day off even the NY Mets. Hopefully they will get some rest for the up coming series with the Philadelphia Phillies. The Mets always have a hard time with this team. I pray that that are up for the challenge, to take the lead and move into first place. They have been on a winning streak 9 games in a row and are playing well. Hopefully our pitchers will step up to the plate and take control. I am looking forward to this series with the phillies on tomorrow. LET'S GO METS

No comments: