Monday, July 28, 2008

Group Project

Tonite my classmates and I held a rehearsal in preparation to the group speech assignment. Everyone attended except Michael, he was under the weather due to a root canal. I know from experience that procedure can be very painful. Everyone was understanding of his absence. Despite his absence we to continue on without him. Each one of us Rockwell, Dolly and myself read our parts aloud to see how we sounded. Everyone gave positive feed back and constructive suggestions. I must say we did very well for the first time out. I was really impressed with Dolly's performance, after careful coaching she started to become more relaxed and less shy. Even her voice sounded a bit stronger, with a little more rehearsals we will be just fine. Although, we went over time that was originally set one (1) hour,we all walked away feeling confident in the progress that was made.

No comments: