Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Date: July 9, 2008
Time: 7:00
Place: DeVry Lab


The End Of The World
The reality of "the end of the world" is sometimes frightening. Many things that are written in the bible have somehow come to past. I can not explain it but the many prophesies of wars, earthquakes, and the unexplained weather storms, often not being able to tell the difference from summer and winter leaves me scratching my head. I have read and seen stories of the end that would be coming soon and thought it would never, ever happen in my life time. However, because of all the many disasters that I have witnessed I am not so sure that it will not happen. Will this world really some day come to an end? Or is this just a coincidences happening at such a high rate of speed. Watching the news on television and seeing all sorrows, global warming etc... can be depressing.

No comments: