Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lucky 7!!!

Date: July 11, 2008
Time: 11: 58 PM
Place: Home laptop

This has been a glorious day for me. Not only is it Friday and there is no work for the next two days, I received some unexpected Met tickets to tonight’s game with the Colorado Rockies playing at Shea Stadium. A co-worker (I forgot his name) could not use them and was looking for someone deserving Met fan like myself to give them away to. Although I had a scheduled training session with my personal trainer I immediately called to cancel. The thought of being at Shea while they are playing so very well thrilled me. So all bets were off and I attended the game with Keith my finance also a Met fan. It seemed that every fan there shared my happiness and excitement about how well the Mets were playing lately. It was a great game needless to say the Mets won another game tying their record of 7 in a row back in 2006. We are looking good and we are finally on a roll.

No comments: